- All Varsity families expected to serve in 5 Varsity Game Day volunteer spots
- All Junior Varsity families expected to serve in 2 JV Game Day volunteer spots
- All "Swing Player" families are expected to serve in 2 Varsity Game Day volunteer spots AND 2 JV Game Day volunteer spots
- Any family who chooses a Season Long position is not required to sign up for additional Game Day spots
- A $100 volunteer deposit check will be due in addition to your Booster Fees. This check WILL BE RETURNED to you at the end of the season if you fulfill all of your volunteer commitments or find someone to fill in for you. If you do not show or cover for one of your assignments, your check will be cashed at the end of the season.
Season Long Volunteer Descriptions
To sign up for any of the below duties, please email Elisa May at email@example.com
Photographer season long position (2 spots: JV and Varsity)
The photographer will be asked to take photos at as many games as their schedule permits and share/publish those photos (electronically) for all to review and download as requested.
Minimally, the photographer will be asked to share photos with the Booster secretary so that they can be posted on the website and used for the End of Season Banquet.
Game Day Meals season long position (1 spot)
When our teams travel to away games, they need something to eat (bagels, sandwiches, or some type of substantial snack before they go. This person(s) will be responsible for ordering, picking up and delivering meals to the school before away games. Parent will be reimbursed for all food purchased via the Booster Club Treasurer.
Senior Night Chair (1 spots)
This event honors our Senior players at the end of their Northview career.
Festivities are held at NHS stadium at the conclusion of the game.
This person(s) will be responsible for arranging food/refreshments for the post game celebration as well as providing any decorations or special mementos for our seniors.
There is funding in the Booster treasury for this event.
End-of-Season Dinner Chair (1 spot)
This event is held at the conclusion of our season (usually early May) and is a celebration of our season for both V and JV teams.
These volunteers will work to plan the evening for players and their families.
There are funds in the booster treasury for this event and responsibilities include dinner and decorating planning and coordinating with coaches for awards and presentations.